Monday, November 12, 2007

And the cuteness just keeps on coming.... more letters

My mom is very lazy. She seldom cook. So my father is a great cook! He often do housework, too. It's very funny!

I know you will leave here in July next year, too. From after that. Maybe I won't see you any more. So I have to cherish time. I will try my best to learn from you and to make the most of me. I love have your class. When I have you class, I am always very happy and feel relaxed. What a pity! After one year. You can't continues teaching us. Though don't stay beside me in the future, nobody can take the place of you and you would always be my first oral English teacher. I will miss you very much. I will remember you forever. You are my best teacher forever.

I spy by my eye you more and more beautiful.

I want to look at that (holiday in Rome). The leading lady is very beautiful!

My English is very bad. I want to improve. But I don't know how to improve. Can you help me? I'm sad. What should I do? If I grow up, I will go to your country for vacation. That's my dream.

Oh, my birthday is coming. Give me a candy. Tell a kid, oh, I more and more fat. I'd better go on diet.

If you have any difficulties in learning Chinese, I would like to give you a hand anytime. Because I am a full blood Chinese.

What are you going to do in 2008? And will go back to HK or Florida. Can you tell me about your bright future?

Would you slow down please. Sometimes I can't not hear you very well. It has been very interesting to talk you. I love very much, Janet. You're the one for me.

No comments: